TOPS (The Option Program at Seward) is an alternative K-8 public school dedicated to giving our students a complete education while emphasizing themes of social justice and citizenship. Our central location and status as an Option school, open to students from all over the city, make for a diverse student population which both complements and demands teaching empathy, acceptance, and responsibility to others.
- TOPS Online Directory and Volunteer Forms
- Curriculum Night is Tuesday, September 23 from 6:00-8:00pm
- The 2014 No Bake Sale is on! Go here now to donate online or click the cupcake icon over there in the right column on any page in the site!
- Ice Cream Social is Sunday, October 5 from 1:00-4:00pm
- New TOPS Start Times for 2014-2015 School Year
Kids can be dropped off the earliest at 8:20.
First bell is 8:35
Late bell is 8:40
End of day bell is 3:10
- If your child is going to be absent please use this e-mail to notify the main office: firstname.lastname@example.org. This link can also be found in the right hand column of every page on the TOPS web site under Helpful Links.
- The Pianoforte Program at TOPS is enrolling new students for the 2014-2015 school year for after school piano lessons. New and continuing piano students of all levels are welcome. The cost is $30 per half hour lesson. Please contact Peter Vukmirovic Stevens (email@example.com or 206-226-8776) for available times.
- 2014-15 Supply Lists: Follow this link to see supply lists for each grade.
|Wed 9/3||First Day of School 2014-15|