TOPS (The Option Program at Seward) is an alternative K-8 public school dedicated to giving our students a complete education while emphasizing themes of social justice and citizenship. Our central location and status as an Option school, open to students from all over the city, make for a diverse student population which both complements and demands teaching empathy, acceptance, and responsibility to others.
- Update on 2014-15 Transportation and Start-End Times
- Map to our Washington Middle School Attendance Area Boundaries
- 2013-2014 Yearbook Online Orders Available Again January 1. Search for TOPS at www.jostensyearbooks.com
Special Note for Kindergarten & 5th Grade FamiliesCall for volunteers from Kindergarten and 5th grade, please support our biggest fundraiser of the year! The TOPS Auction tradition is to have Kindergarten and 5th grade families participate in this annual event: If you have a kiddo in Kindergarten you are asked to help set-up, and if you have a 5th grader you are needed for clean-up duty.The Auction will be held on April 5 at St. Demetrios Greek Church, 2100 Boyer Ave E. Come lend a hand and preview the items before everyone else. There will be a special thank you for the clean up crew at the end!Thanks and see you at the TOPS Hats and Tuxedos, Spring Auction!
- Request for Proposals: 2014-15 School Year Programs This is the time that we plan for programs that will receive funding during the 2014-15 school year. If you are interested in making a proposal/request, please contact Paul Gruen , Merran Kubalak , or Dr. Scott. Paul Gruen is chair of our finance committee, and site council makes the final approval for funded programs.
- Managers Needed: Clubs and Friends of TOPS Sponsored Programs This is a call for individuals interested in supporting TOPS by overseeing a new or existing after school club, or by administering a program funded by our affiliated non-profit organization Friends of TOPS. Now is a great time to get involved! Contact Paul Gruen, Site Council Treasurer, to discuss. Paul’s email is . Budgeting season is here for Friends of TOPS.
|Sat 4/5||Annual TOPS Auction – SAVE THE DATE!||Margaret Ales|
|thru 5/30||Discounted Yearbook Sales ($22)||TOPS at www.jostensyearbooks.com|
Class of 2013